MOVA Globes The Inside Story
The newly revised MOVA Globes The Inside Story eBook, is the most comprehensive examination that has ever been written about these fascinating globes.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Authored by Larry C Murray, who has been actively involved with MOVA globes since 2006, this is the only book you need in order to fully understand and enjoy your MOVA globe. For anyone who has found the owner's manual to be less than you expected, this is the book that should have been in the box!
This comprehensive guide eBook covers MOVA globes from start to finish.
Delivery Information: This eBook is a PDF file that is delivered electronically at the completion of your purchase. Upon completion of your order you will be presented with a link to the eBook file. Click the link to start the download process. (The file is approximately 1.5 MB so depending on your internet connection, it may take some time to download.) Be sure to save the downloaded file for future use. If you experience problems with the delivery of your eBook, please contact us via email or telephone and we will assist you with obtaining the necessary digital file.
- It examines the styles of globes that are available, ensuring you purchase the globe that’s perfect for you.
- If you already own your favorite MOVA globe, explore the tips for setup and display that will enable you to have your MOVA globe spinning flawlessly within minutes of its arrival.
- Intrigued by the seemingly magical operation of your MOVA globe, the detailed operational explanation includes the theory, illustrations, and photos that will peel back the mystery. After reading this book, you will know exactly how your MOVA globe functions.
- MOVA globes are designed to provide a lifetime of enjoyment, and the care and cleaning tips help ensure trouble free operation and the longest possible life for your globe.
- Experiencing problems with the function of your globe? The detailed troubleshooting guide walks you through a step by step process to identify and resolve virtually any user correctable problem. If it turns out your globe is defective, it provides the information necessary to obtain warranty service or a low cost replacement globe through the little known exchange program offered by the manufacturer.
- Since 2006 the author has received hundreds of questions about the MOVA globes, from owners all around the world. The 25 most common and interesting questions have been compiled and addressed for you. This is the most thorough Q&A ever compiled on the MOVA globes.
- Ever wonder about your particular globe and its graphics? The book includes a pictorial listing of the MOVA globes produced for sale in the North American market, from 2006 through the start of 2013. The listing excludes limited production globes, although it does include some special edition globes.
Your displaying device will require Acrobat Reader to display the eBook. (Acrobat Reader is available as a free download from Adobe.)
Note: For Kindle, Apple, and Nook users, compatible eBook versions of MOVA Globes The Inside Story are available for purchase from Amazon, iTunes, and Barnes & Noble.